Friday, 21 October 2011

Friendship

Ahhh, its been a while since I wrote :/
Was just too busy with exams and stuffs, well you know, a student's life.
Anyways, the point is, I'm here now, writing about my next post :)

I feel fortunate and blessed to have a friend that would help you when in need.
There's this small family gathering happening over the weekend.
I'm suppose to do a cover of it,
but with this broken camera lens of mine, I don't think I can do it :(
I didn't know what to do, til I went to a very good friend of mine, Locksley.
He was so kind, to lend me his D300s.


Thanks Locks, appreciate it :)
I decided to take a couple of test shots with the D300s to get a little feel of it.





Its not much, but yeah :D
Well, thats all for now.
Stay tuned for my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment