Monday, 26 September 2011

Sandraaa :)

I don't normally take 'model shots' of people.
Its because I'm not very good at it HAHA.
Anyways, just decided to take few shots of my good friend, Sandra :)
It was during the After Party for the Prefects' Night.
She wanted me to take pictures of her with the backdrop of the event is the background.
So, I was like, Okay! Maybe this will help me improve my shots.

Before the pictures, let's talk about the model herself.
Name's Sandra Ann Jerry.
16 this year, My classmate.
She's the type of person who just loves being in the outdoors and get closer to nature.
She likes pretty things.
She's funny :)
There's so much more, but it'll take me hours if I were to desribe her from top to bottom, inside & out. So Sandra, sorry :)
Well, its better to let the pictures to do the talking.
Here's some of the shots I took.














































Sorry if it wasn't that good :/
Anyways, thanks Sandra for volunteering! :D
Oh well, thats it for now.
See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment