Sunday, 18 September 2011

Escape to Kudat :: Kudat Golf Club & Marina Resort

It has been a while since I updated my blog. Hehe
I'll start off with my just recent trip to Kudat :) Was there for about 3 days.
The main reason I went Kudat was because my dad had a function there.
So, I decided to tag along since my last trip there was around 10 years ago. Quite long isn't it?
Anyways, the trip took about 3 hours from KK to Kudat.

First day was nothing actually. It was the day we checked in and settled down Kudat Golf Club & Marina Resort. Here are some pictures I managed to take of the resort :)






Thats pretty much what you can see from the front part of the resort.
There's more to it actually. The view there was a scene of breathtaking beauty.
This right here is an example of what I was just taking about.

This is the view from the balcony located by the lobby of the resort itself.

I was fortunate enough to get a room that faced the swimming pool as well as the ocean itself :)

Other than all of that, there was one thing that really caught my eye.
Which was you can see lots and lots of boats passing by every morning.
It was just so relaxing for me every morning to open up the curtains to my room and just stared at the mesmerizing beauty.


Beautiful isn't it?
Well, that's it for now. :)
Stay tuned for next post Escape to Kudat:: The Tip of Borneo
Till then, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete