Sunday, 25 September 2011

Prefects' Night 2011 :: Rehearsal :D

It was the day all the new & retired prefects were waiting for...
Its the annually, Prefects' Night 2011 :D
There's been rumors flying around, saying that next year there might not be anymore of this dinner.
So our Head Prefect, Rezza decided to make this year's one a memorable one.
In his words, 'Gempak' ;)

It was held at the Grand Ballroom at 1Borneo.
Anyways, I was involved in the behind-the-scenes team as a photographer.
I head to rehearsals at 10 in the morning as stated.
The performers and ushers were all there.

So decided to take some test shots of the venue so that I get a feel of the venue later on at night :)





Here's some shots that was taken of the people who came :)


Shafiqa, Tay & Rezza

Joshua & Shafiqa










































Redzuan & Christal

Garrick, Ridge plus Nazzry

Samuel & Rachelle











































Shafiqa with her evil smile :p

Meet Eloise











































& Aldric










































Ohya, head of the lower form prefect was there too, Bryan! :)











































And last but not least, Bhauvesh.
I'm not quite sure what he was doing there, but yeah. He was there. :D












































Well, that's it for the rehearsal pictures :)
Go to my facebook to see more pictures from the rehearsal.
Also, stay tuned on my next post.
Prefects Night' 2011 :: Official :)

No comments:

Post a Comment